Saturday, June 27, 2015

Project Life {Week 25}

Some of you may know how much I adore project life. I started documenting last year and it felt SO good to finally be printing my own photos and actually putting them in an album.

This year I've noticed that I've been slacking when it comes to printing photos which causes me to be behind in my album. I'm also not that great when it comes to planning out my layouts, so I end up printing waaay too many photos than I actually need which isn't a terrible thing, but not super cost effective. I'm also really terrible at filling out  the journaling cards. I always write stuff down in my planner, but since I'm bad at planning out my layouts, I just always think "I'll journal later." Ya, not really working out for me. 

I needed a solution to continue Project Life without wasting money and getting super behind. Luckily, there is such a thing as DIGITAL Project Life. I think I have found a new love. Last night I actually completed last week's spread...complete with journaling! I love that I can visually see everything laid out and can make changes topictures...without even printing them.

My plan is to print each page on 12x12 paper every couple of months and add them in my existing PL album. At first I was annoyed that my album would be half physical and half digital, but then I realized at least it will get finished. The memories will be documented. That's all that matters! 

The fun part is I can easily share my spreads with everyone! 

So, here it is...week 25:



No comments:

Post a Comment