Sunday, July 19, 2015

Project Life {week 27}

I'm still going strong with Digital Project Life! Seriously, I don't know why I didn't switch sooner! For me, eliminating the step of having photos printed was HUGE. 

Week 27 was a fun one! Mason read his first story on his own. He's becoming such a great little reader. The boys are loving our school time and are really enjoying all the great Sonlight stories that we've been reading together. We also headed up north to my parent's cabin in Happy Jack! The boys had an excellent time playing and exploring outside in the cooler weather.

Anyway, here's the left side of the spread...

and the right!

We had such a great time escaping the Phoenix heat and heading up north. So many memories were made that I just couldn't fit them all in a page, so I made an extra spread! 


We can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment