Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Let there be...PINK!

Yep, there is finally a room in our home that is PINK!!

As I was prepping P's room to be painted today, it was such a surreal feeling. I've dreamed about the day that I would finally get to have a little girl's room to decorate (although decorating the boys' Avengers room has been pretty fun too)!

We've been slowly working on her room and collecting random things here and there, but since getting NOC, we decided to celebrate the occasion by working on her room a little more!

A while back, I found EXACTLY the bed I was looking for on Craigslist...and it was a great deal! Mark re-painted it white and it's absolutely beautiful!


Over the weekend, my mom and I went shopping and found the prettiest quilt for her bed! The $19 price tag made it even prettier! ;)


We painted her room today and it's such a sweet shade of super light pink. I can't wait to share the finished room with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment