Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Making Memories


I loved my childhood. 

My fondest memories involved camping with my family. Playing games, exploring, reading for hours in a secret spot that I found in the woods, fishing with my dad, spontaneously swimming in a creek, roasting hot dogs and eating s'mores around the campfire.

As a parent, now it's my turn to be intentional about making memories as a family. I want to incorporate some of the things that I loved doing as a child, into my children's lives.

A few weeks ago we took a little day trip up to Sedona. Isn't God's creation just amazing?



The water was so cold it felt like our feet were going to fall off, but the boys still wanted to get their feet wet! 


I love giving the boys the freedom to explore on their own. They were so happy to climb and hike just like big boys!  








We had so much fun exploring Slide Rock State Park together! We're looking forward to making more outdoor memories this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment